How To Start A Running Routine



I always look forward to this time of year.
The trees begin their autumnal transformation, the weather starts to cool; it’s these crisp fall days that lure me out of the gym and onto the city streets and sidewalks. After a sweltering summer, the weather is finally pleasant enough to run outdoors again.
I’ve been running since high school – it’s one of only a handful of things that allows me to completely clear my mind of anything that may be causing me stress or worry (or both) and just be. With the road or trail stretched out in front of me, there’s only me and it. No need to think about anything else, unless I choose to let my mind wander. What I love about running is how democratic it is, as long as you have two feet to walk on, you can – in most cases – run. If you run on the beach, you don’t even need shoes. No complicated equipment needed, just your body and mind.
If you’ve been thinking about getting into running, now is the perfect time to start. The air is crisp, the leaves provide plenty of scenery, and today I’ve got a few tips to help you get up and get going. Don’t be intimidated – everyone has to start somewhere.

Related

Tips 4162902990090818347

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

The best

Latest

Follow Us

item